Tourist map or link

Not to offend, but I noticed you asked for this at every port on your cruise. Google is your friend here. Also Google Earth has many maps where people have marked places. Very easy to search and download. Are you going to see every small shop or every restaurant, probably not. But you'll be able to navigate in the areas you want to visit and exploring is half the fun. Have a good cruise.:)

Not to offend, but I noticed you asked for this at every port on your cruise. Google is your friend here. Also Google Earth has many maps where people have marked places. Very easy to search and download. Are you going to see every small shop or every restaurant, probably not. But you'll be able to navigate in the areas you want to visit and exploring is half the fun. Have a good cruise.:)

Thanks for posting what I was thinking. Google!

I have looked on Google and have found many maps. I was more so looking for someone who may have a pamphlet from the ports themselves. There is nothing wrong with asking for people's input, that is what these sites are for. if you don't have anything insightful to say why say anything at all?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Forums mobile app