Six in a haven 2 BR?

Boatingmom

ive stayed in these suites twice. no way would i put 6 adults in there. we said it would be perfect for us and my 17 year old stepdaughter and that's it!

the sofa in the living room is good for one adult or two small children. the second bedroom is great for small kids or one adult. its tiny and there is no real bed.

you can't put two small children on the sofa in the living room. It is truly a single bed- it rotates lengthwise- it does not pull out. You CAN put two children on the sofa bed in the small bedroom, with a third in the pullman above. I don't know if the pullman mattress comes out, or if there'd be room on the living floor for it if it did- it would really compromise the room but maybe for only sleeping it would be OK. It would block the entrance to the balcony.

I think it would be a stretch to put 2 people on the living room sofa sleeper. Maybe 2 small children but I don't think that bed folds out to be much of anything.

I understand wanting everyone to have the Haven perks. I'd probably bring an air mattress. It would be easy to pick up and set out of the way. I'm sure NCL could bring in a rollaway mattress but they take up a lot of space. An air mattress you could inflate every night as needed.

We had five adults in the two bedroom haven cabin this past September. It worked for us but we weren't in the cabin that much. I slept on the sofa in the living room...will only work for one person/adult. I have a picture of the sofa made into the bed but have no clue or how to post it. If someone wants to post it for me send me an email.