Water water everywhere

nomad098

I'm waiting for someone to chime in with the usual "the water from the tap in your stateroom is safe, clean and delicious".

Missed it read back.

The all inclusive in uk is all you can do now if you book direct with ncl. We can of course book through TAs etc if we want. So I just realised were b2b 14 nights on escape in a couple of weeks, roll on 28 litres of water in the cabin lol. We're also platinum plus so we get free bottles for that too - looking forward to the photo of that one. We did a week not booked through all inclusive and had 7 bottles for PP so does this mean 42 bottles? Free water - visit our cabin.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm waiting for someone to chime in with the usual "the water from the tap in your stateroom is safe, clean and delicious".

The 11th post contained the off-topic comment about just using the water from the bathroom as it is exactly the same ... the poster didn't even bother to read the OPs post, just saw the thread was about bottled water and flew into action. Kinda embarrassing.

Missed it read back.

The all inclusive in uk is all you can do now if you book direct with ncl. We can of course book through TAs etc if we want. So I just realised were b2b 14 nights on escape in a couple of weeks, roll on 28 litres of water in the cabin lol. We're also platinum plus so we get free bottles for that too - looking forward to the photo of that one. We did a week not booked through all inclusive and had 7 bottles for PP so does this mean 42 bottles? Free water - visit our cabin.

It's part of the new marketing program: "Bathe like a Norwegian ... in bottled water!"

Well back from the cruise.

Spoke to the beverage manager and as far as he was aware no move to discontinue delivering all bottles at the beginning of the cruise:confused:

We left 14 bottles in the cabin.

We knew we would have 35 bottles so we brought the super concentrated squash (blackcurrant, orange and lemon & lime) no problem getting them on in luggage and made up bottles as and when needed for us and the kids. It made a nice change from soda.

50412556_280_IDShot_3.jpeg

We kept filling the ice bucket to keep them cool two at a time:D

We had this in our stateroom on the Jade too, just put them under the bed and put 1 in the fridge as needed. Out of the 20 bottles we had we only used 8 and left the rest.

For us the all inclusive worked out much cheaper and a much better deal as we never usually do speciality dining and hubby doesn't use the internet on cruises much anymore.

Having the UBP and gratuities paid meant our combined bill was a little less than £100 for both of us for 10 days and most of that was drink/food pairing stuff and things from the shop. Coffee and water were thrown in as well but we didn't make much use of that.