What area of New York?

CRUZFOOLS

We're thinking about a cruise in September on NCL Dawn from New York. I read somewhere that it's from Manhattan. Any idea on where to stay for 2 days before we leave. We would like to be near all the exciting sites. Perhaps someplace that will be under 200 night, if possible.

You might try the Edison Hotel - it's right at Times Square. The rates are more economical than your larger hotels. It's a real struggle to find an economical hotel in Manhattan. Try to stay midtown if you can.

Tripadvisor.com is helpful in searching in price ranges.

The exciting sites are spread out all over the city, so there's no one area that's best to stay in.

Generally speaking, I'd recommend staying in midtown - anywhere between 23rd Street up to 79th Street.

I'd recommend getting some hotel quotes and then once you find some that you're considering, post them here and people can perhaps give you some feedback on some of them.

Jane

Archived