NCL - Where can I book that's not 'All Inclusive'?

cruise_family

We have 2 cruise credits that we need to use but I do not want to book all inclusive. We are not drinkers, nor do we have bottled water, nor do we use premium dining. Ever. Because my son has autism we just want to Freestyle cruise and tend to use the buffet, however the UK prices are now all inclusive so they have shot right up. When the price is give got 4 people, 2 of kids, and it's more or less charging them for an alcohol package, plus the additional dining. Where can I get a price that does not include this stuff please.

We was supposed to use both cruise certs on a Transatlantic last April but my teenage daughter had a stroke last summer and, because she was having TIA's, the insurance company would not let her fly. besides, it was a huge risk being at sea with her health in a precarious way.

If you can point me in the direct of a US site where I can check prices online rather than getting quotes, I would be most grateful. The US site always diverts back to the US site when I browse. Thank you.

If you do not want any packages/promotions, the best & only way to book is the sail away rate.

The only site allowed to post on here is the NCL site which is to book directly with them.

Third party/Travel Agents sites - you would be able to find one when searching.

You can try using a VPN such as TunnelBear. A VPN allows you to connect through a server in another place, so your connection can appear to be from a server in the US, and you will get the US site (and not be redirected).

Or, contact a TA in the US and have them book it for you.

Thanks, I actually know 2 US Travel Agents but was more looking for an online price checker. As it goes some friends of mine from the US looked up the US$ prices of the Bliss to travel with us and our AI price of £3500 was better than their $4200 with just internet and drinks as a perk. I've emailed my cruise consultant to reserve a mini suite on the Bliss.