Disney Tickets - Port Canaveral

Annefran

Hi fellow cruisers, I will be sailing on Anthem of the Seas next March and we stop in Port Canaveral for the day. We already booked the Disney express from the ship. My question is it better to purchase a ticket for Epcot once we get to Disney or is it better to purchase it prior to the cruise at some place like AAA? I am just concerned that we may have bad weather and I don't really want to go to Disney in the rain.

Let me know what you did and what you would recommend. Happy Cruising!

Thanks all for your thoughts. Is there anywhere else to get tix besides AAA prior to cruise?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can purchase Disney tickets online or on the my Disney experience app. Line to buy tickets at the park will depended on when you are there in March and what time you arrive at the park.

If you purchase ahead of time you can make fastpass reservation before you go as well.

You can purchase Disney tickets online or on the my Disney experience app. Line to buy tickets at the park will depended on when you are there in March and what time you arrive at the park.

If you purchase ahead of time you can make fastpass reservation before you go as well.

Thanks so much for that helpful information. I will do just that. Happy Cruising!

Thanks so much for that helpful information. I will do just that. Happy Cruising!

You're welcome. The app will be the most helpful when you are there. You can check ride wait times and after you use your 3 fast passes you can get more if they are available.

March shouldn't be too bad for weather. And if it does rain stick it out it usually doesn't rain for long and the crowds will be less and most of the rides stay open because they are enclosed. Test Track is the main one that won't.

If you're sure you want to go, I would definitely buy ahead of time as this saves waiting and also allows you to book fastpasses. For one day tickets, there will be very little difference from one outlet to the other. If someone is offering a big discount on one day tickets there's usually a catch.