Harmony of the seas VS Oasis of the seas

zhuuliye

I like the red lounger. How's the weather your way?

Sunny and hot in Coco Cay today. Except for rain last Monday (which served to move our muster station into the theater :D), every day has been sunny and warm to hot.

Check the reviews for Allure/Oasis/Harmony. In general, Allure gets the best reviews--but people love them all. Since Harmony is newer, it costs more. Facilities are pretty much the same on all three.

We've been on Allure several times, and just sailed on Oasis for the eclipse. Absolutely the only complaints I can muster for Oasis are 1) the choice of show (Cats). People began walking out early on, at intermission, lots left. The problem isn't the cast; it's the show itself. 2) no lounges with music for a cocktail before early dinner. Food was great, best we've ever had in a main dining room on any Royal ship; Chops was outstanding, again, better than other ships we've been on; service was outstanding.....just a great cruise.

All three of "the big ships" seem to be much loved.

If you have the privilege of accessing the Suite Lounge then Oasis beats Harmony hands down. The bar in the Suite Lounge on Oasis is large and looks out over the pool area with beautiful sunset views. The bar on Harmony faces away from the windows and literally has 6 bar stools.

The Suite Lounge and the lack of a pool in the Solarium were my only complaints about Harmony. She is a beautiful and amazing ship though and I will be back on her in 3 weeks!