Harmony of the seas VS Oasis of the seas

zhuuliye

Hi, I really can't decide which one... Oasis seems to have more ports but harmony is a newer ship. Are they both the same? Please share your opinions and advice! Thank you. This is for December 2017 travel, we're a couple in mid-20s from Canada Toronto/Montreal so we would have to fly out to Florida (or another port) to cruise:). Thank u!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oasis and harmony ports should be similar. Freedom is smaller without all the "neighborhoods".... doesn't have the AquaTheatre, zipline, central park, boardwalk, etc. Still a fabulous ship though. Harmony is newer, with newer technology, cabin layouts, etc. We just finished a Harmony cruise and loved it... we've done Allure too. The entertainment is top notch on Oasis class ships, and the dive show at the Aqua Theatre is awesome.

I personally would pick Harmony just because it is newer, but you really couldn't go wrong with any of the 3.

Harmony, Harmony, Harmony. The HM has a stunning new decor using the Oasis footprint as a base. Wonderland (enter on deck 12 and walk down to deck 11 for dinner) is the most beautiful restaurant in the fleet. The 3 water slides and the dry slide are feature not on Oasis. We have been on all 3 Oasis class ships many times and have 8 more Harmony cruises booked because of the above reasons. Most of their features are the same with HM being more innovative.

I just finished my first cruise and I'm hooked. Oasis of the Seas. Is there anywhere I can find a breakdown of the ships, to somehow be able to compare them? We LOVED Oasis, but it's all we know. Nice to hear that Harmony is a favourite !

Hi, I really can't decide which one... Oasis seems to have more ports but harmony is a newer ship. Are they both the same? Please share your opinions and advice! Thank you. This is for December 2017 travel, we're a couple in mid-20s from Canada Toronto/Montreal so we would have to fly out to Florida (or another port) to cruise:). Thank u!

Oasis for us because it has a solarium pool.

We are a late 20's couple and just did our first mega ship on Oasis a few weeks ago. We absolutely loved it! I would highly recommend it! We didn't love CATS, but we loved all the pool options. The zip line was nothing major, but we've done Hawaii recently. We didn't try the Flowriders or Ice Skating, because we have those options locally. We had a blast and wouldn't hesitate to book Oasis again!

But Harmony looks awesome too!

We absolutely love the Oasis class ships! Of the 3, we have enjoyed Harmony the most, followed by Allure, then Oasis. We have already booked Symphony for next year. Our 2 big reasons for loving this class ships--unmatched entertainment(the number of shows and the quality), and the food options, especially Park Café and Solarium Bistro.

We loved the food on Harmony, especially the expanded dinner offerings in Windjammer. Many people miss having a Solarium pool, but we were fine with the hot tubs and regular pools.

All that said, we're booked on Oasis in October and Freedom in January. We do love the big ships! One of these days we'll try Quantum class, but living in Georgia it makes no sense to fly to New York and then sail south.

Barb

We are a late 20's couple and just did our first mega ship on Oasis a few weeks ago. We absolutely loved it! I would highly recommend it! We didn't love CATS, but we loved all the pool options. The zip line was nothing major, but we've done Hawaii recently. We didn't try the Flowriders or Ice Skating, because we have those options locally. We had a blast and wouldn't hesitate to book Oasis again!

But Harmony looks awesome too!

You should have done the ice show just to see the sand artist. Pretty sure that's unique to Oasis. Mesmerizing

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

We absolutely love the Oasis class ships! Of the 3, we have enjoyed Harmony the most, followed by Allure, then Oasis. We have already booked Symphony for next year. Our 2 big reasons for loving this class ships--unmatched entertainment(the number of shows and the quality), and the food options, especially Park Café and Solarium Bistro.

We loved the food on Harmony, especially the expanded dinner offerings in Windjammer. Many people miss having a Solarium pool, but we were fine with the hot tubs and regular pools.

All that said, we're booked on Oasis in October and Freedom in January. We do love the big ships! One of these days we'll try Quantum class, but living in Georgia it makes no sense to fly to New York and then sail south.

Barb

What is the quantum class? I was also looking at symphony but they don't seem to have any cruises in December 2017 or I just could not find any/sold out. Thank you for your information on the harmony. I think we will be looking into booking harmony

What is the quantum class? I was also looking at symphony but they don't seem to have any cruises in December 2017 or I just could not find any/sold out. Thank you for your information on the harmony. I think we will be looking into booking harmony

Symphony is under construction and will start sailing in the spring of 2018 in Europe and make her way to Miami in the fall of 2018.

Anthem of the Seas sails from NJ. She is the only Quantum class ship sailing from North America.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/anthem-of-the-seas

Symphony is under construction and will start sailing in the spring of 2018 in Europe and make her way to Miami in the fall of 2018.

Anthem of the Seas sails from NJ. She is the only Quantum class ship sailing from North America.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/anthem-of-the-seas

Is quantum more luxurious than oasis/harmony?