navigator plug sockets

briandlol

hi, travelling on navigator in october and have looked at videos on youtube to see how many plug sockets there are in the cabin, i have seen 1 euro and one usa socket so far, was wondering if thats is all there are? none in the bathroom? we have a hump cabin, so if anyone can shed light on the actual number

many thanks in advance for any replies

hi, travelling on navigator in october and have looked at videos on youtube to see how many plug sockets there are in the cabin, i have seen 1 euro and one usa socket so far, was wondering if thats is all there are? none in the bathroom? we have a hump cabin, so if anyone can shed light on the actual number

many thanks in advance for any replies

There will be a shaver socket in the bathroom. I believe there are usually 2 US 110v sockets and 1 euro 220v socket on the dressing table area.

I'm not sure if there are any other sockets around the bed area.. hopefully someone else can advise,

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

There will be a shaver socket in the bathroom. I believe there are usually 2 US 110v sockets and 1 euro 220v socket on the dressing table area.

I'm not sure if there are any other sockets around the bed area.. hopefully someone else can advise,

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Correct - nothing else available!

This is always a frustration of ours. My wife and I both use CPAP machines at night. You would think like any hotel room, there would be sockets by each side of the bed. It can't be a safety issue because they are willing to give you huge extension chords to use which, in addition to being electrical, are also a huge tripping hazard at night when you're walking around in the dark trying to not wake your wife.

I know this doesn't answer your question directly but we bought a travel extension cord, you can search Amazon for ones and couple different ones will come up. we have one that the cord wrapped up into itself.

Be sure not surge protected - that is a fire hazard and the fire would likely be in the wall so saying "I'll only use when in room" is no solution. I have the four-outlet Monster with cord that wraps and plugs into its farthest outlet (no surge protection), but the last time I looked for it on AMZ, it was discontinued. :(

This is always a frustration of ours. My wife and I both use CPAP machines at night. You would think like any hotel room, there would be sockets by each side of the bed. It can't be a safety issue because they are willing to give you huge extension chords to use which, in addition to being electrical, are also a huge tripping hazard at night when you're walking around in the dark trying to not wake your wife.

Ship's extension cords are checked/approved, e.g. Not frayed, no surge protector, etc. Steward will tape to avoid danger/tripping.

I know this doesn't answer your question directly but we bought a travel extension cord, you can search Amazon for ones and couple different ones will come up. we have one that the cord wrapped up into itself.

We had an extension in one of our cases on last year's Serenade cruise. The case wasn't delivered to our storeroom on embarkation. We had to go down to a room and open it so that the extension could be confiscated. They weren't allowed apparently and we had to go and pick it up on our last evening.