Cruising to India

CrosNest

Please can anyone advise on visa requirements for India. We are sailing from Singapore on 6th April and docking in Cochin, Goa and Mumbai. I have tried reading various sites but am getting conflicting information. We are British and sailing with Celebrity. Thanks for any help.

Please can anyone advise on visa requirements for India. We are sailing from Singapore on 6th April and docking in Cochin, Goa and Mumbai. I have tried reading various sites but am getting conflicting information. We are British and sailing with Celebrity. Thanks for any help.

Posters on CC are incredibly knowledgeable and helpful BUT rules change all the time contact your local embassy or go online and check out regulations. Most Indian ports will not accept EVisa. As advised use a visa service.

I used a visa service in Australia and the whole involved process ended up quite straightforward. Also your photos for visa need to be a different size than your passport photos.

Use Mr Google to get basic information.

India is loud, dirty, busy but fascinating, going back next year.