FTTF (yes again)

I have read, read and read through the FTTF threads and really have not found an answer to my questions, so I am posting yet another thread :D

I will be sailing in June 2018 on Paradise. I have 2 rooms and have purchased FTTF for both rooms. $69.99 per room :eek:

Question 1: We have an excursion booked for Cozumel (through Carnival)...would the FTTF be beneficial for that port? From what I have read, if you have an excursion booked through Carnival, all of those and the FTTF are placed on the same tender, so it would not benefit me at all. Is this correct?

Question 2: Our next stop will be in Mahogany Bay. No excursion booked, just going to enjoy the island. So I assume the FTTF would get us off the boat first (behind Diamond, etc.) and we would have a better chance at getting good chairs at the beach. Right?

Question 3 (and I'm done;)): It has been awhile since we boarded out of Miami, and from what I can remember the lines were a nightmare. This is what lead me to buy the FTTF. Is the FTTF worth it in the Miami port? How does it work? Do I tell them as soon as I walk in and get swept off to a magical line (in my mind there is glitter involved ;p)?

Yeah...I squeezed in a few extra questions in that one :halo:

FTTF is only beneficial for tendering. Since Cozumel and Mahogany Bay are both ports you dock at, there is no priority for disembarking. If its an early Carnival tour, they might have you meet somewhere so you as a group can get off first, but otherwise "first come, first serve".

Question 3 (and I'm done;)): It has been awhile since we boarded out of Miami, and from what I can remember the lines were a nightmare. This is what lead me to buy the FTTF. Is the FTTF worth it in the Miami port? How does it work? Do I tell them as soon as I walk in and get swept off to a magical line (in my mind there is glitter involved ;p)?

FTTF will be handled in Miami pretty much the same as at every port (and there are numerous existing threads already covering FTTF procedures at embarkation - but you are new here so we should give you a pass on this 😎 ):

• When you drop your luggage with the porters, make sure they put orange FTTF stickers on your bags for priority handling
  • You can arrive as early as you want and enter the terminal any time after it opens
  • There will be FTTF signs outside and inside to direct you which line to get in for security scanning and check-in
  • Once the ship is cleared for boarding, FTTF boards after, Diamonds, Platinums, wedding parties & those with suites
  • Once on board, you can go to your room to drop your carry-ons (and unpack if you wish)

I have read, read and read through the FTTF threads and really have not found an answer to my questions, so I am posting yet another thread :D

I will be sailing in June 2018 on Paradise. I have 2 rooms and have purchased FTTF for both rooms. $69.99 per room :eek:

Question 1: We have an excursion booked for Cozumel (through Carnival)...would the FTTF be beneficial for that port? From what I have read, if you have an excursion booked through Carnival, all of those and the FTTF are placed on the same tender, so it would not benefit me at all. Is this correct?

Question 2: Our next stop will be in Mahogany Bay. No excursion booked, just going to enjoy the island. So I assume the FTTF would get us off the boat first (behind Diamond, etc.) and we would have a better chance at getting good chairs at the beach. Right?

In addition to the priority boarding and tendering, your room should also be available immediately and luggage should be delivered sooner. You also have a dedicated line for guest services. These features helped make the decision for us to get FTTF. DH will be glad that there isn't glitter;)