Looking for info on booking a future cruise while on-board Vista

kjpfmm

We are cruising on the Vista in January and we talking about booking another cruise while we were on-board. We've been on Carnival a few times and I vaguely remember them advertising cruises for a sale price or offering something.

Does anyone have any information on if you get a better deal if you book while on your current cruise? Do you get OBC? Free upgrades?

Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

We are cruising on the Vista in January and we talking about booking another cruise while we were on-board. We've been on Carnival a few times and I vaguely remember them advertising cruises for a sale price or offering something.

Does anyone have any information on if you get a better deal if you book while on your current cruise? Do you get OBC? Free upgrades?

I read here on CC that the future cruise purchase program is being phased out or already discontinued. You may be able to get the exact answer using the search function.

I read here on CC that the future cruise purchase program is being phased out or already discontinued. You may be able to get the exact answer using the search function.

Oh really?! Well that's a bummer. We are looking forward to seeing if we could get a good deal. Thanks!

The future cruise desks are being (or have been) phased out. Now, you will get a past guest early saver offer that gives you $50 OBC for your next cruise if it is booked on board or within 2 weeks of sailing. This is an early saver offer and subject to those rules/regulations/restrictions.

The future cruise desks are being (or have been) phased out. Now, you will get a past guest early saver offer that gives you $50 OBC for your next cruise if it is booked on board or within 2 weeks of sailing. This is an early saver offer and subject to those rules/regulations/restrictions.

Oh, I see. Great, thank you for the information! Not as glamorous as I was hoping for! :D