Allure 1740 and 1738 Connecting

beagledude

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that all the balconies on deck 17 are solid walls and cannot be opened.

We have had them opened on CLS 1732 and 1734. I'm doing some research in my pictures to see the balcony status on 1738 to 1740.

We have had them opened on CLS 1732 and 1734. I'm doing some research in my pictures to see the balcony status on 1738 to 1740.

Thanks for looking more. Hoping so since our friends just moved from an OS next to us when we moved from an Aquatheater to the RLS. Unless there is some physical reason I would think it can be opened since they are connecting rooms.

Thanks for looking more. Hoping so since our friends just moved from an OS next to us when we moved from an Aquatheater to the RLS. Unless there is some physical reason I would think it can be opened since they are connecting rooms.

Beagledude, we have stayed in the RLS 3 times on Allure and Oasis and I just checked my pics and I could not see a pic with the balcony adjoining door. There's a wet bar on the balcony against the glass divider to 1738. I'd really assume there is a door that opens but I can't remember.

There is no balcony divider that opens between 1740 and 1742. I have attached a pic of the interior door to 1738, to which we never heard our neighbours in all three sailings.

If you expand my signature below you will see a link to my RLS review. I also have a live review from 1740 in August 2016 but it doesn't focus solely on the cabin. Sorry, I wish I had a pic for you.

509c640ed8ae56c45d55a812b289a9b8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Beagledude, we have stayed in the RLS 3 times on Allure and Oasis and I just checked my pics and I could not see a pic with the balcony adjoining door. There's a wet bar on the balcony against the glass divider to 1738. I'd really assume there is a door that opens but I can't remember.

There is no balcony divider that opens between 1740 and 1742. I have attached a pic of the interior door to 1738, to which we never heard our neighbours in all three sailings.

If you expand my signature below you will see a link to my RLS review. I also have a live review from 1740 in August 2016 but it doesn't focus solely on the cabin. Sorry, I wish I had a pic for you.

509c640ed8ae56c45d55a812b289a9b8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Super thanks. I'll check your review. We have stayed many times on Voyager/Freedom RS but this is our first time on one of the bigger ladies. I was looking at some pics right around the bar and the divider looks a bit different. Wouldn't be the end of the world but I told my friend instead of having a small balcony in a CL than the OS, he could have a much much bigger one!

• 2 weeks later...

Probably, they open them to clean the balconies, don't know about the RLS though

Yup they are solid plexiglass with no access.

Safe sailings

On Oasis and Allure they do open between the Suites, I can't remember on Harmony but can look next week.:) There is an exception between the RLS and the CLS that is on the starboard side because of the hot tub. Their might also be an exception for the forward suites that were added during their drydocks.