New Itinerary for the NCL Escape 9/23 through October

rdkellogg

Dear Valued Guests and Travel Partners,

At Norwegian Cruise Line, the safety and security of our guests is our number one priority. As you may be aware, Hurricane Irma drastically affected the Eastern Caribbean Islands. Because of its effect, Norwegian Escape itineraries of September 23, October 7, 21 and 28, 2017 will be changed from a 7-day Eastern Caribbean to a 7-day Western Caribbean.

Original

Day

Destination

Arrive

Depart

Sat

Miami, Florida

4:00 pm

Sun

At Sea

Mon

At Sea

Tue

St.Thomas, United States Virgin Islands

8:00 am

6:00 pm

Wed

Tortola, British Virgin Islands

7:00 am

3:00 pm

Thu

At Sea

Fri

Nassau, Bahamas

12:00 pm

7:00 pm

Sat

Miami, Florida

Revised

Day

Destination

Arrive

Depart

Sat

Miami, Florida

4:00 pm

Sun

At Sea

Mon

Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

10:00 am

6:00 pm

Tue

Harvest Caye, Belize

5:00 pm

Wed

Costa Maya, Mexico

Thu

Cozumel

Fri

At Sea

Sat

Miami, Florida

If you booked shore excursions through Norwegian Cruise Line for any of the ports of call on your original itinerary, your reservations will be automatically cancelled and a refund will be credited to your onboard account. We appreciate your understanding and hope that your cruise aboard Norwegian Escape is enjoyable and memorable.

Sincerely,

Vivian Ewart

Vice President, Passenger

Are we going to get to re-book excursions on the vacation portal or will we have to battle everyone once we get on-board?

Also- the $50 excursion credit per port...was three ports on Eastern trip, and now four ports on Western- will they still limit the credit to three ports, or give the extra $50 credit for fourth port?

Asking for a friend. :')

Dear Valued Guests and Travel Partners,

At Norwegian Cruise Line, the safety and security of our guests is our number one priority. As you may be aware, Hurricane Irma drastically affected the Eastern Caribbean Islands. Because of its effect, Norwegian Escape itineraries of September 23, October 7, 21 and 28, 2017 will be changed from a 7-day Eastern Caribbean to a 7-day Western Caribbean.

Original

Day

Destination

Arrive

Revised

Sat Miami, Florida 4:00 pm

Sun At Sea

Mon Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras 10:00 am 6:00 pm

Tue Harvest Caye, Belize 8:00 am 5:00 pm

Wed Costa Maya, Mexic 8:00 am 5:00 pm

Thu Cozumel 8:00 am 5:00 pm

Fri At Sea

Sat Miami, Florida 8:00 am

If you booked shore excursions through Norwegian Cruise Line for any of the ports of call on your original itinerary, your reservations will be automatically cancelled and a refund will be credited to your onboard account. We appreciate your understanding and hope that your cruise aboard Norwegian Escape is enjoyable and memorable.

Sincerely,

Vivian Ewart

Vice President, Passenger

reformatted

Are we going to get to re-book excursions on the vacation portal or will we have to battle everyone once we get on-board?

Also- the $50 excursion credit per port...was three ports on Eastern trip, and now four ports on Western- will they still limit the credit to three ports, or give the extra $50 credit for fourth port?

Asking for a friend. :')

The only people who you'll have to battle are those like yourself that chose the excursion credit or any excursions that NCL has exclusivity with. Many people use private excursions since they are usually cheaper and in smaller groups. Best of luck with your cruise.

We just got off of the Escape which was a 7 day adventure that turned into 11 days with a re-route to Miami and three straight days in Cozumel.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Thanks for posting! I am on the original itinerary for January and while they have not changed yet, I sure hope we don't end up with the revised itinerary. Nothing wrong with those stops, but I just did that route! Was hoping that if they were to change, maybe go to to Jamaica or Caymans, etc.

Thanks for posting! I am on the original itinerary for January and while they have not changed yet, I sure hope we don't end up with the revised itinerary. Nothing wrong with those stops, but I just did that route! Was hoping that if they were to change, maybe go to to Jamaica or Caymans, etc.

My feelings exactly!

My feelings exactly!
Cruise lines usually keep things simple and streamlined and will continue to utilize the same ports so they will just do a double dose of Roatan, Harvest Caye, Costa Maya and Cozumel. It's the same theory when the Bliss will be taking over the same eastern itinerary of St Thomas, Tortola and Nassau that the Escape uses when she relocates to NYC next year.

Cruise lines usually keep things simple and streamlined and will continue to utilize the same ports so they will just do a double dose of Roatan, Harvest Caye, Costa Maya and Cozumel. It's the same theory when the Bliss will be taking over the same eastern itinerary of St Thomas, Tortola and Nassau that the Escape uses when she relocates to NYC next year.

Yeah, I wasn't saying I was expecting it, just hoping for some different ports. I'm sure it's a logistical nightmare right now...and not just for NCL but all lines