Salty Dog on the Crown

serene56

I'm usually much more of a Single Malt drinker when it comes to Scotch but I do have to admit that, even though it is a blend, the Johnny Walker Blue is some very nice stuff indeed. nun

I have to wonder how big the pours are in the flight if it's only $21 for the three samples and the menu shows single shots of the Gold, Platinum, and Blue at $16, $18, and $25 respectively.

I would like to know as well! It's something o might indulge in while on the Ruby in January!

I'm usually much more of a Single Malt drinker when it comes to Scotch but I do have to admit that, even though it is a blend, the Johnny Walker Blue is some very nice stuff indeed.

I have to wonder how big the pours are in the flight if it's only $21 for the three samples and the menu shows single shots of the Gold, Platinum, and Blue at $16, $18, and $25 respectively.

I would like to know as well! It's something o might indulge in while on the Ruby in January!

I thought they were descent pours. Here is a stock picture of how it is presented and served. If depicts an American Whiskey flight but you get the idea.

gallery-1-lg.jpg