Allure 4 day FCC

DP

I am currently on the Allure's shortened cruise and will receive a 50% FCC. However, I am getting different answers as to where the certificate will be mailed.

Since this cruise was booked with a Travel Agent I was told by Guest Services the Certificate will be mailed to the agent. But some passengers received notice their FCC would be mailed to their home even though they booked with a TA.

What have others experienced in this regard.

I had a client who had their cruise on Empress cancelled about a day or so in advance due to her cabin (and some others) not being ready after the refurb. She may or may not have actually gotten a hard copy certificate, but the information about the FCC was visible to me in my agent booking system through Royal.

She never told me if she got a hard copy, but either way, your agent will be made aware of it.

DP - mine was e-mailed as my TA, RCCL and I were working out changing the booking (yep, the 9/10 Allure which is now the 10/29 Allure). So, don't know if I got it directly *just* because of the way they were handling the booking process at the time?

You can always call them and let them know that you don't want your TA to get it for whatever reason. They may be able to help you out.

Hope you are having a great time!

Also on the Allure. We heard it both ways as well. Our concern is we do not want our FCC to go to our current TA. We want to control it.

I'm sure Lars and get it straightened out when you get home. Or even better yet, see if the Concierge can help you. I'm sure if they know you are not happy with your t/a, they'll help.

Soooooooooooo jealous, you two , lol

I'm sure Lars and get it straightened out when you get home. Or even better yet, see if the Concierge can help you. I'm sure if they know you are not happy with your t/a, they'll help.

Soooooooooooo jealous, you two , lol

Oh my gosh, that's ironic, you jealous of us! That's usually my line.

Concierge did say a letter was being drafted addressing this... pretty vague reply so we are still waiting for clarification. Still wish you two were here in our short post Irma cruise.