why was the booze package removed from my cruise?

luckyinpa

ah day 2 of it back in my planner. so comforting. i'm still playing fast and loose while waiting for soda and water packs to disappear as well. and the alleged sept 18 booze pack increase did not happen..still 57 bucks for it here.

i wish they had excursion sales but from what i hear, they never do :(

ah day 2 of it back in my planner. so comforting. i'm still playing fast and loose while waiting for soda and water packs to disappear as well. and the alleged sept 18 booze pack increase did not happen..still 57 bucks for it here.

i wish they had excursion sales but from what i hear, they never do :(

The only way I can see the AIBP is through my Personaliser, and it has never disappeared, and today is still the exact same price it has always been!

Re excursion sales. On the CB cruise last November there was a 10% off sale for all prebooked excursions.

well not only is it back. its increased! i feel bad for you boozers. dang thats expensive.

$68.99 per person, per day

Enjoy a wide range of drinks for $59.99 per day plus a 15% gratuity. The Premier Beverage Package includes any individual beverage item such as fountain soda, bottled water, cocktails, spirits, wine by the glass, beers, coffee and tea, up to $12 (retail value). A 25% discount is also offered on all bottles of wine when purchased in bars, dining room or specialty restaurants.

View full terms & conditions.

• 1 month later...