Deluxe Beach Villa Harvest Cay - tipping butler?

DCP

We will have 2 deluxe beach Villas for our group in January for Harvest Cay. Do we tip for just what we order or is there a standard tip for each Villa? (this is our first time getting them, and I don't want to stiff the staff!) And what is the standard tip for the golf cart drivers that get us there from the ship? Thanks for any help with this, I did a search and couldn't find anything.

We will have 2 deluxe beach Villas for our group in January for Harvest Cay. Do we tip for just what we order or is there a standard tip for each Villa? (this is our first time getting them, and I don't want to stiff the staff!) And what is the standard tip for the golf cart drivers that get us there from the ship? Thanks for any help with this, I did a search and couldn't find anything.

You won't find anything with a search because there isn't anything to find. A proper tip is determined in part by A) the quality of the service received, and B) the financial means of the guest. Since these factors would be different in each case, it is virtuously impossible to simply name a tip figure. YOU have to weigh the service you receive against what YOU can afford to give...you will know the right amount.

FWIW...you can tip for each order for your beach villa, or you can just give one overall tip...in either case you wont be stiffing the staff.

When we had one in January, we did not tip those who drove us in the golf cart.

Our server kept open our tab and we tipped him at the end what you would normally tip server (20% or so of total bill).

There was an envelope in our cabana to tip the staff. We left cash in that. Assumed it was split among the staff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Forums mobile app

We did the opposite. Were tipped the golf cart driver he was awesome and very pleasant. We did tip the butler but very little because we felt the service wasn't that great. I think we saw her only once but she made sure to come by right when we were leaving as to be looking for that tip. So the previous post is spot on. All depends at that moment who gives you the best service!