Blendtique Question....

Bo1953

Hello all, while reviewing my reservation info on the website, I happen to go into beverage packages and saw Blendtique listed, without much detail, some but not much.

I have not seen any reports on this from anyone who has experienced or taken advantage of the opportunity, thus the question: Has anyone done this? If so, how was it? Do you get the opportunity to purchase what you blend, if you like it? Types of wines one can blend? What does the $35 actually cover?

This would be on the Summit next year?

bon voyage

If you google it, you'll find the company that runs it and they have a link to a blogger's story about trying it as part of a tour of a Celebrity ship. In her blog she mentions that they ship you 3 bottles of the wine you create.

Need more info but it definitely sounds interesting. I'm going to hold off until we're on board. Want to make sure they'll ship to Canada. Would hate to create the wine world's next masterpiece and not be able to sit back and enjoy a glass at home. :D

I did it on the Reflection in July. For the fee you get wines to blend and a chance to taste them - then you pay a lot extra if you want bottles of your blend. To be honest I wouldn't recommend it unless you have a lot of OBC to use up.

w - Thank you for the input. Just what I wanted to know. $35 for a taste, plus more to purchase the wine.

When I Am aboard I will check out the prices for the bottles. I will have some extra OBC.

Are the bottles 750ml or 375ml? At their website, the bottles look like they are 375ml.

Thank you and everyone else who has responded.

bon voyage