Appointment time to board ship

kdpatte

Not through Tapatalk.

I can't use Tapatalk on my Windows computer can I?

I wondered how Tapatalk works that way and I think the reality is that when you attach something using Tapatalk it's actually hosted on Tapatalk servers and linked from there... is that right?

I can't use Tapatalk on my Windows computer can I?

I wondered how Tapatalk works that way and I think the reality is that when you attach something using Tapatalk it's actually hosted on Tapatalk servers and linked from there... is that right?

I don’t think you can. Never tried it. And I’m not sure how all that works. I always post my pics with Tapatalk since there’s no size limit. Posting right on CC is a royal PITA.

We are on the March 18th sailing on the Breeze, and today I was finally able to select my time. I had been checking the website multiple times a day. Earliest check in time available for me was 11:30. Does anyone know if this is the earliest check in time slot for the Breeze?

Forums

1000 will be earliest.

The breeze is currently adjusting check in times for the people that arrive before 12, asking them to come 1 hour later.10 comes at 11, 11 comes at 12, and then 12 also comes at 12. This may be changed by March of next year though.

Galveston is very quick to get guests through the line though.

If you want an earlier check in, keep checking the website.

We're on the Vista out of Miami March 10, 2018, and I haven't been able to find anything under "Manage My Cruise" about check-in times. I don't see anything on the left side of the page that even refers to it. I looked at "details" and it just says boarding time 12:30 - 3 PM. What am I missing?

We're on the Vista out of Miami March 10, 2018, and I haven't been able to find anything under "Manage My Cruise" about check-in times. I don't see anything on the left side of the page that even refers to it. I looked at "details" and it just says boarding time 12:30 - 3 PM. What am I missing?

Check-in appointments become available 75 to 180 days before your cruise departure depending on the departure port and which ship.

Some posters here have speculated that it may be also tied to a certain level of capacity of bookings being reached for the cruise, before becoming available.

My best advice is to check with your roll call and see if anybody has successfully picked a check in appointment as of yet.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Forums mobile app

We are on the March 4th sailing and ours just opened yesterday or late Tuesday. I had been checking multiple times a day.

I am on this cruise as well! Fastfredcruise said in our roll call that it was available. I looked yesterday and it is! You have to edit your online check in and the appointment time will be on the left above your stateroom preferences. The earliest arrival time that was listed is Noon-12:30.