New to MSC cruising on the divina in January

joeyjeremiah

So I just booked my first msc cruise on the divina in January for a 10 day Caribbean cruise. We are a group of 4 2 in a Bella inside and 2 in a aurea balcony. I was wondering

1) has anybody used a cpap on the divina. Are there outlets near the bed? Does msc offer distilled water for cpap use? As there will be 2 cpap machines in the balcony cabin.

2) where are the smoking areas on board as we have 1 smoker travelling with us

3) do the cruise staff do any game show style activities, battle of the sexes, liars club, newly wed game etc?

4) is there any kind of messaging app on the divina where you can communicate with other guests? We've found it a good way to keep in touch on other cruise lines.

5) how does the arcade work? Do you swipe your card or is it a token system? How expensive is it?

6) other than breakfast are there any free items on the room service menu or is there a charge for everything ?

7) if you don't eat fish or seafood what is the menu like?

8) if you had to recommend one specialty restaurant which one would you choose?

9) what's your number one tip for somebody new to msc and the divina?

Thanks for all your helpful info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I just booked my first msc cruise on the divina in January for a 10 day Caribbean cruise. We are a group of 4 2 in a Bella inside and 2 in a aurea balcony. I was wondering

1) has anybody used a cpap on the divina. Are there outlets near the bed? Does msc offer distilled water for cpap use? As there will be 2 cpap machines in the balcony cabin. Hubby uses cpap and takes an extension cord with him. Your cabin steward can also get you one and help run it from the desk to the bed side. He takes a medium size bottle of distilled water with him but since you will be flying, you may not want to do that. Ask your TA to request some for your cabin.

2) where are the smoking areas on board as we have 1 smoker travelling with us Smoking is allowed at the aft Garden Pool and there is also a smoking room.

3) do the cruise staff do any game show style activities, battle of the sexes, liars club, newly wed game etc? There are a variety of games and activities each day and evening.

4) is there any kind of messaging app on the divina where you can communicate with other guests? We've found it a good way to keep in touch on other cruise lines. There is one called MSC Traveller. Not sure how well it works.

5) how does the arcade work? Do you swipe your card or is it a token system? How expensive is it?

6) other than breakfast are there any free items on the room service menu or is there a charge for everything ?

7) if you don't eat fish or seafood what is the menu like? There was also chicken and steak available and of course lots of pasta dishes and delicious pizza in the buffet

8) if you had to recommend one specialty restaurant which one would you choose? Steakhouse

9) what's your number one tip for somebody new to msc and the divina? Go with an open mind and great friendly attitude and enjoy each day to the fullest.

Thanks for all your helpful info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope these answers help.

I got distilled water on the Fantasia, you just had to ask for it in advance.

The arcade is a little pricy. I think $1-1.50 a game. You might want to consider buying the teen card for your DS. I think it's $40 for $50 in credits. There is also an inclusive pass that includes the bowling, F1 and 4d theater. We didn't buy it last time but I am considering it this time. Fantasia didn't have bowling and our DS was a little short to successfully drive the F1 last time. But he's taller than me now.

In addition to the chicken and beef, we had lamb, great pasta, risotto, etc. I think you should find some good options. I agree the pizza is amazing.

Thanks for the reply. The more information the better.

I don’t think you can guarantee dining together in the MDR as you all have a different experience booked. And I am not sure if Bella has room service included. (Apologies if I am giving incorrect information).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums