Pre purchasing bottomless bubbles

Hi, could someone tell me what happens when you pre purchase the bottomless bubbles package? Do they pick a tumbler for you and have it in your cabin?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Actually you have to buy the soda cup now - it is not included with the Bottomless bubbles plan. Otherwise they give you the soda in a regular cup/glass. I bring my own Tervis tumbler or old CCL cup to use. The cup used to cost $4.95 if you had the plan, or $9.95 if you didn't, but the cost may have changed since I cruised CCL last.

Hi, could someone tell me what happens when you pre purchase the bottomless bubbles package? Do they pick a tumbler for you and have it in your cabin?

The free logo cup has been gone since 2010. If you like on embarkation day you can still buy the refillable cup from the BB table at the reduced price even when you pre-purchase the package through your Cruise Manager.

We always bring our own cup for the bottomless bubbles. On our last three cruises we have needed to take sail & sign cards to the coffee shop to get our stickers put on

2010? How come we never got any in 2003, 2005, or 2007?

We did - I have about 3 of them here at home - red and orange ones, and I lost a couple along the way. Maybe you had to ask for it when they put the sticker on your card?

We did - I have about 3 of them here at home - red and orange ones, and I lost a couple along the way. Maybe you had to ask for it when they put the sticker on your card?

Back in the day they didn’t have stickers on the cards, they actually gave you a “Fountain Fun Card” or something like that. It was white for adults or blue for Kids. Or maybe the other way around, I would have to dig them out. Not once were we given a cup for free. I did buy a red Carnival cup for like $5 with the package a few years ago, but nothing complimentary. After our first 3 Carnival cruises we went on Celebrity and they did give us tumblers as part of the package. They were waiting in our cabins upon arrival. I still have them in my cupboard.