Embarkation terminals

eritnas

I have received my e-tickets (for Aurora cruise D720N 29/10/2017) but the tickets do not give a embark or debark terminal.

I contacted P&O who stated that the information was not on their system but they looked elsewhere and informed me that the cruise ship schedule showed embark as QE11 38/39 debark 106.

However the cruse ship schedule owners are not responsible for the schedule accuracy which may change at short notice.

Does anyone on D720N have P&O written confirmation of the terminal?

I trust this is not another customer relations episode ie. (my cancelled ADONIA booking)

The schedule Brian has kindly posted a link to is the actual port authority's plan of where they are putting all the ships and at what times as they arrive and depart and is therefore extremely accurate.

It should be noted that if you arrive by car or taxi road signs with the name of ships illuminated indicate the directions to the appropriate dock gate and berth for your ship. These include any cruise ship scheduled to leave on the same day as your ship so you might also see Royal Caribbean and Cunard ship names on the day. Analysing Brian's list you can also gauge likely cruise ship related road traffic generated by multiple ships departing on the same day.

Regards John

I fully agree with Brian and John and whilst the schedules are almost very accurate they still show ADONIA arrivals and departures from MARCH TO OCTOBER 2018.

I have cruised many times from Southampton

My point is that P&O should tell clients from where they depart and arrive, my ticket just states SOUTHAMPTON.

P and O should tell you which terminal. All hotels, airports, theatres and other businesses tell you where you need to go. You may not be familiar with Southampton. It shows a lack of consideration by P and O.

There are signs saying which ship is at which dock and which dock gate to use. You will only see those if you drive in to Southampton that way.

Poor show from P and O.

Best wishes, Stephen.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums