Escape From Miami - Kinda, Sorta "Live From" - October 7-14, 2017

POA1

Thank you POA1 for a great review. I just boarded the Escape a few hours ago. Reading your posts really helped me get ready for this cruise!!! I'm traveling solo because I have a week off between my old job and a new one. My wife has a business trip in NYC and she couldn't come. It's ok with me though. I could use some "me" time. Looking forward to your next review . .

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Thanks! Could I beg a favor? My photos of the beer menus at the District Brew House didn't turn out. If you could take photos of the pages and email me when you get home, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks! Could I beg a favor? My photos of the beer menus at the District Brew House didn't turn out. If you could take photos of the pages and email me when you get home, I'd appreciate it.
I'd be happy to. I'm heading that way tomorrow for the meet and mingle.

I'd be happy to. I'm heading that way tomorrow for the meet and mingle.

Thanks! My email address is poa1 - at - instituteofcheer.com

I really appreciate it!

Timing is everything. Yesterday, we got our luggage all packed up - including our "medicine bag." That bag has all our emergency cold medicine, first aid stuff, and other things that you hoped you won't need. Your luggage needs to be out in the hall by 11:00 pm. After dinner, we came back to room for our costume change so we could put our dress clothes in our suitcases and get them put in the hallway.

We went back out for a little bit because last night's hard stop was at 12:30.

About a half hour after we went to bed, I started coughing. Of course, the cough medication was long gone at this point. I think I'm coming down with the dreaded "cruise crud." Hopefully, no one else catches it. It's sort of half a cold at the moment.

Huskerchick... How bout them Huskers! :-(

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

We probably don't wanna go there. That's why I'm over in the Department of Scanning Things, keeping out of harm's way.

We probably don't wanna go there. That's why I'm over in the Department of Scanning Things, keeping out of harm's way.
Yeah I'm pretty sure every liquor store is sold out here in Nebraska and we may be going into a flash flood warning shortly from all the crying fans...

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk