Drink program price different depending on ship?

moopig

We were booked on the 9/30 AOS cruise that was cancelled and were able to re-book on a Nov. sailing of Allure. My sister purchased the drink program and got it credited back to her credit card. When she went to book it on Allure, it was about $70 more. Just wondered if the price changes per ship or if maybe she should wait to book it for a "special" I never book it so I don't know anything about it. Thanks!

We were booked on the 9/30 AOS cruise that was cancelled and were able to re-book on a Nov. sailing of Allure. My sister purchased the drink program and got it credited back to her credit card. When she went to book it on Allure, it was about $70 more. Just wondered if the price changes per ship or if maybe she should wait to book it for a "special" I never book it so I don't know anything about it. Thanks!

Good news! Go check your Cruise Planner now. There is a weekend sale. The deluxe package should now be in the $41-$44 range.

Thanks for all of your replies! Now my sister is being told everyone in the room needs to purchase the drink program. Has this changed?

Supposedly only for cruises after Jan 1, 2018.

Thanks for all of your replies! Now my sister is being told everyone in the room needs to purchase the drink program. Has this changed?

The announcement from RC said that this requirement would go into effect on cruises that begin on or after December 31, 2017, but others are reporting that they are on earlier cruises and are being told that the policy is on their cruise.