Wonderland on Harmony

caliking

My DH and I ate at Wonderland twice. The first time, it was with my stepson and his gf, She is allergic to shellfish and doesn't eat a lot of red meat or chicken so the menu was more tailored to her. We enjoyed it but we weren't WOWed like we were expecting to be. We had the 3-night dining package with 1 night left. We looked over the menu and realized there was a lot we didn't get to try that we thought we might enjoy.

The 2nd time we ate at Wonderland it was just the 2 of us. We got the WOW factor we were looking for. We told the waiter what we had the first time, and what we saw we were interested in and he gave us a very nice experience. He brought us what we asked about and some he thought we might enjoy. We didn't leave hungry, we were very full!!

It seems this is the best way to do it. say your likes and dislikes and let the waiter surprise you.

I understand all waiters do it slightly different

We used the BOGO for Wonderland. Glad we tried it but like some others, we probably wouldn't do it again. It was more gimmick than good.

So with BOGO the cruiser has no choice in which 2 restaurants they dine n right???

So with BOGO the cruiser has no choice in which 2 restaurants they dine n right???

Are you confusing BOGO with First Night Done Right? BOGO is a C&A discount on-board. FNDR can be reserved ahead of time but like Ken said, you can change the reservation once on-board.

I will chime in with - it was a one time experience for us. The food and atmosphere were very unique but if it wasn't for the shrimp appetizer that they kept bringing more of I would have left hungry. If you are in a suite I would recommend Coastal Kitchen over Wonderland.

Loved Wonderland on Harmony. Was not thtilled with 150 though. The chef in Wonderland found a sugar free dessert for my diabetic son. 150 just said they didn't have any. Our waiter at Wonderland put it all together and made a great presentation. Would go back.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Forums mobile app