Viking Crown Lounge

NO photos, but the Sovereign of the Seas was the BEST VCL we've seen...almost 360 degree views....wonderful for sail away on a less than perfect weather day!

Majesty stll has the same type of Viking Crown.

Is the lounge open all day on Majesty? Is there a bar?

The lounge is open all the time. On Oasis class ships only suite and Pinnacle level guests have access. The bar has limited hours like all bars.

Is the lounge open all day on Majesty? Is there a bar?

The Viking Crown is open 24/7 to all guests. There will be areas that are restricted for periods of time for Weddings, Crown and Anchor functions and the like.

The bar service in the Viking Crown comes from a Bar Back area since there is no regular sit down bar. There is a small bar that is not used and it seems is just there for decoration ;)

This is going back quite a ways in time, but does anyone have a picture of the interior of the original VCLs on either Song of Norway, Nordic Prince, or Sun Viking? They look extremely cramped from the outside but curious what they looked like inside.

There is video footage from inside and outside of the Sun Viking VCL in this video from 46:03 - 47:05:

Not great quality, but it gives you an idea of what it was like inside, and shows the exterior lounge access. I have deck plans from Song of Norway and Sun Viking, and thought one or the other had a picture of the lounge - but they don't. I have a good picture somewhere, and when I come across it again, I will post it here. :)