Horizon Court evening bistro- sun princess

sunflower1972

Just noticed that the evening meal at the horizon court is called 'Evening Bistro'...is this still done buffet style?

Can any one as well tell me about the menu at Verdi's for dinner....do they have pizza, pasta, lasagna? Is it worth missing a night in the Marquis Dining room for?

Thanks to all.

When we are on the Sun, we always enjoy an eveing dinner at Verdi's....pizza, lasagna, ceasar salad. etc. You get waited on, there is a menu. A nice change from the dining room.

Sorry, can't tell you about the Bistro...never went into the HC that late at night.

I'm guessing the Horizon Court on the Sun is run as the ones on the Star and the Sapphire. It's set up so when the items are being changed out for the next meal (breakfast to lunch, lunch to dinner, dinner to late night), one side is closed down to make the switch and the other side stays open. Then the first side reopens and the other side is closed to change the items. You still use the hand sanitizer, grab a plate and silverwear and get the food you want, before finding an available table. The only food that's by itself is the afternoon ice cream.

Sunflower,

Just to clarify, the "Bistro" is a late night/overnight meal in the HC.....at normal dinner time, the food is regular buffer style with assorted hot and cold foods, usually with some of the same foods as on the dinner menu as in the dining rooms.

Just noticed that the evening meal at the horizon court is called 'Evening Bistro'...is this still done buffet style?

Can any one as well tell me about the menu at Verdi's for dinner....do they have pizza, pasta, lasagna? Is it worth missing a night in the Marquis Dining room for?

My DW and I were on the Sun during Thanksgiving. To add another clarification, half of the HC becomes the Sterling Steak House at night and regarding Verdi's, the food is excellant for lunch and dinner.

John

Archived