Promenade Deck on Pacific Princess - deck chairs?

TheNit

We haven't been on Princess for about 15 years. Lately we've been sailing Oceania and Azamara (small ships) and have thought about going on the Pacific Princess but they were always in the South Pacific. We've decided to try the Pacific Princess this winter. The question I have is "Does the promenade deck on the Pacific Princess have deck chairs/loungers?". This is one of the main reasons we sail on this ship (former Renaissance) because we enjoy sitting on the promenade deck. Both Azamara and Oceania have deck chairs (teak loungers are gradually disappearing) on their promenade decks.

• 5 months later...

I guess that I should have answered my own question after going on the cruise. The Pacific Princess does have deck chairs on Deck 5 outside (promenade deck). They are even teak "steamer" loungers in pretty good shape. The teak one's on Oceania are either in poor shape or have been replaced by plastic loungers. Best place to be if you prefer shade, quiet and the sound of the ocean on sea days.

I guess that I should have answered my own question after going on the cruise. The Pacific Princess does have deck chairs on Deck 5 outside (promenade deck). They are even teak "steamer" loungers in pretty good shape. The teak one's on Oceania are either in poor shape or have been replaced by plastic loungers. Best place to be if you prefer shade, quiet and the sound of the ocean on sea days.
Just when I found a photo of the deck loungers on deck 5, I see that you answered your own question. They are quite nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums