Full Day Jeep/Land Rover Tour in Aruba- ABC Tour or El Tours

shopping901

DW and I are will be stopping in on Aruba 12/18-12/19 as stops on our Celebrity Summit Cruise. We are considering a Land Rover/Jeep Land tour with either ABC Tours or El Tours. (I had picked DePalma but they are contracted with the cruise line so I cannot book separately with them.).

Any recommendations between the two companies or another independent operator with a Jeep/Land Rover/Hummer tour that you enjoyed? We were looking for a full day that included a little beach time.

We have used ABC tours twice and loved it both times. The first time, we were the only people from a cruise ship - everybody else was at hotels. We were having such a good time that the driver offered to extend the tour, but we had to get back to the ship and he called another driver who took us back, allowing the others to keep on.

We went on the ABC Jeep all day safari a few years ago it was one of our best Caribbean excursions! Everything was great, the numerous sites, the drivers, the lunch, the beach and snorkeling time! We ended with a beautiful sunset overlooking the port! We loved it! Hope you do too!

Dianne