Harmony DreamWorks Characters

Hi, just off the Harmony last Saturday. I can't help,with character breakfasts but the dailies showed photo ops with characters from Kung Fu Panda, Shrek, Puss In Boots and Madagascar. They may have been more but those are the ones I noticed. We didn't bring children.

Thank you. That helps. We’ll just need to brush up on Kung Fu Panda ;) [emoji209]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you. That helps. We’ll just need to brush up on Kung Fu Panda ;) [emoji209]

We had most of the Madagascar cast including a few of the Penguins. Also had two of the Trolls, Poppy and Branch as well as the Shrek characters. They had a dance party one afternoon at the Aqua Theatre that both of my girls loved.

• 4 months later...

Bringing this thread back to life because it’s the closest one I could find to my question. Just got off an amazing week on Harmony. We saw several characters throughout the week for meet and greets, including Poppy and Branch from Trolls. However, the main parade was not Dreamworks-themed. We were really surprised, as we saw amazing Dreamworks parades on both Freedom and Oasis. Also, the selection of Dreamworks merchandise on the ship (which was plentiful on Oasis) was lacking as well. My daughter was hoping to add to her plush collection with some Trolls, but there were none. Does anyone know if the de-emphasis on Dreamworks is isolated to Harmony or if it is extending fleet wide as well?

Bringing this thread back to life because it’s the closest one I could find to my question. Just got off an amazing week on Harmony. We saw several characters throughout the week for meet and greets, including Poppy and Branch from Trolls. However, the main parade was not Dreamworks-themed. We were really surprised, as we saw amazing Dreamworks parades on both Freedom and Oasis. Also, the selection of Dreamworks merchandise on the ship (which was plentiful on Oasis) was lacking as well. My daughter was hoping to add to her plush collection with some Trolls, but there were none. Does anyone know if the de-emphasis on Dreamworks is isolated to Harmony or if it is extending fleet wide as well?

We did Harmony and Freedom last year. We felt there were more meet and greats on Harmony then Freedom, but that might have been a function of more sea days on Harmony. There were some days on Freedom were Dreamworks didn’t really exist. Freedom had a great parade the last sea day, but Harmony had a great dance party at the aqua theatre.

Overall, I really think RCI could do more with Dreamworks. I didn’t think it would be too much more to have the characters more available and generally walking around the ships instead of just set meet and greets where you have to line up for pictures. I have commented on my reviews to RCI at the end of each trip on this.

Sent from my iPad using Forums