Are Sea Doos allowed

rhpslips

I've been through all of Carnival's lists of prohibited items ("Prohibited Items", "Additional Prohibited Items, Exemptions and Other Considerations", "Exemptions, Items for Port Use Only") and I cannot find where this item is prohibited. I'm guessing that ship security would view it as one of those "only to be used in port" items but otherwise would allow it on board. Perhaps someone that has actually tried to take one of these can enlighten us for sure. Of course, you could always call Carnival but you may get several different answers. ;)

10.3 x 19.4 x 10.3 inches ; 12 pounds

They are not big at all.

No they are not very large. We've used them on snorkeling excursions in the past.

I think the best you can do is to call Carnival and try to find someone that can give you a half way accurate answer on this. The alternative is just to take it with you, carry it on and see what happens. Security may tell you they will have to store it below decks until arrival at the port(s) where you want to use it then return it to you, then store it again when you return to the ship and give it back at the end of the cruise.