Art tat the table

cheri

Haas anyone had the Art at the table, desert in the steak house yet. Is it for two people or does the whole table have to have it instead of their own desert. Saw it on Johns page and it looks really fun. Going on Miracle in Jan and would like to try it. ty for all replys and pic too.

It looks like everyone gets to choose their own dessert with a shared surprise at the end:

, that was amazing to see. TY for shareing that with us. My husband has stage 4 cancer and we have cruised carnival for many years and this cruise was a life gift from his cousin and 17 of his friends are joining us on it and this will be a exciting dinner to have this presented .

ty again :*

, that was amazing to see. TY for shareing that with us. My husband has stage 4 cancer and we have cruised carnival for many years and this cruise was a life gift from his cousin and 17 of his friends are joining us on it and this will be a exciting dinner to have this presented .

ty again :*

Best wishes to you and your family and friends for good health. This new steakhouse dessert table experience looks like an excellent way for a group to share in some dining fun. I hope you have a great cruise.

Haas anyone had the Art at the table, desert in the steak house yet. Is it for two people or does the whole table have to have it instead of their own desert. Saw it on Johns page and it looks really fun. Going on Miracle in Jan and would like to try it. ty for all replys and pic too.

We just got off the Magic and the steakhouse staff told us the entire group had to order art at the table. We had a group of 9 and decided to choose our own desserts instead.

Has the new menu started on the Dream class ships yet? This looks great.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The new menu was on the Magic last week, can't speak for the Dream and Breeze though.