PADI Dive Shop

kontraxed

We will be on the Navigator in January 2018. Does the PADI Dive Shop rent snorkeling equipment (Masks, snorkel, and flippers)?

Navigator did not rent them on our last cruise on her. They do sell masks, snorkel and flippers however. You most likely could purchase them at home (i.e., Walmart, dive shop, etc.) for a lot lower price.

Dennis (PADI Master Scuba Diver)

We will be on the Navigator in January 2018. Does the PADI Dive Shop rent snorkeling equipment (Masks, snorkel, and flippers)?

If you are flying to your departure port, you may find luggage space is limited to carry scuba/snorkeling gear. Check to see if snorkeling gear can be rented at your port of call instead. Like others have stated, I don't recall snorkeling gear for rent in the ship dive shop. We were on a Scuba Excursion at CocoCay and had all our gear supplied except we had our Mask, Snorkel and fins. In fact we used their fins as we did not need Booties and our fins were the open back type with straps. But we took a motor coach to departure port as we were a large group of 8 families and luggage space was not as much of an issue.

I seen some descent snorkeling kits at Costco that would be suitable for the occasional snorkeler if you choose to purchase.