Diamond Plus Experience

KKMurphy2

Will do. He is posting on our roll call also.

This could be the only time we get that nice of a visit from the upgrade fairy, but will definitely appreciate it while we have it. :)

We will be in the Suite Lounge as soon as we board. Also eating lunch in the Coastal Kitchen at noon.

Will probably be sitting at the bar with my wife. Please stop by and say hello. I will be wearing shorts and a blue and white stripped polo type shirt.

We will be in the Suite Lounge as soon as we board. Also eating lunch in the Coastal Kitchen at noon.

Will probably be sitting at the bar with my wife. Please stop by and say hello. I will be wearing shorts and a blue and white stripped polo type shirt.

OKey-dokey....if I don't see you, I am sure the bartender will point you out for us. :)

Also will be having lunch in CK today. "Sea" you soon!

We'll see ya up there too...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If people keep saying this long enough it may be true someday. Even as RCI was building Diamond Clubs posters were saying everyone would be kicked out of them. This has been reported every year for 4 years since they started experiments with the 3 vouchers.

The truth is not all Clubs on every ship are crowded all the time. We were on Liberty not long ago, and the Concierge Club was empty most nights. On Navigator, the bar staff did an excellent job when they opened the VCL (or whatever it's called) as a giant overflow club. On Anthem, both clubs had plenty of room every night. On Radiance class ships the Concierge Clubs are rarely full after 6 PM.

Every year someone reports from a reliable source that D's and D+ will be demoted to the other club. Not long ago someone reported all CAS members would absolutely get a discount on the beverage packages in 2 months. A year later there were spotty discounts. Now it's supposed to fleet-wide, I just asked in Alaska and was told by two crew members it was NOT AVAILABLE. It was, but they just assumed it wasn't.

Don't worry just another "expert" telling us because they enjoy doing it that the Crown And Anchor program is unsustainable because they say so. They ( not necessarily this poster) have been doing this in various threads for years and years. :evilsmile:

JC

Has been great to spend time with you and your bride! And thanks so much for the invite to join you for lunch yesterday in CK. :)

And really fun to be there when you made official "Pineapple" today! Congrats!! :D

We'll see ya up there too...

And we did! Plus thanks so much for inviting us to your balcony sail away yesterday! Great fun! :D And your family is beautiful of course! :)

Congrats on winning the wine at the M&M, even though it was a trade out. ;)

As you have found out already, Bucky is very...very shy. :eek:;p:p

And we did! Plus thanks so much for inviting us to your balcony sail away yesterday! Great fun! :D And your family is beautiful of course! :)

Congrats on winning the wine at the M&M, even though it was a trade out. ;)

As you have found out already, Bucky is very...very shy. :eek:;p:p

Love the Bucky!! Looking forward to our day at Nachi!!