Regal Princess 10-26 to 11-5

LynandBill

I've heard from princess representive whom I know well it only affects certain areas.

They know which cabins had a problem. Some people got as low as $50. We never bothered since we never turned on the TV.

Yep, We were on the same cruise (in a Cat BD cabin) and never had any issues with our cabin TV. Personally, we could care less if there is even a TV in our cabin....but that is another issue.

Hank

Thanks for the review and MSC has by far and away the BEST pizza.

Ok, you convinced me. We recently booked a 21 day MSC cruise in the Yacht Club. I understand we get our own cabin pizza menu...and the concierge will be happy to deliver. What could be better :).

Hank

Ok, you convinced me. We recently booked a 21 day MSC cruise in the Yacht Club. I understand we get our own cabin pizza menu...and the concierge will be happy to deliver. What could be better :).

Hank

We have been on Msc many times & several in the yacht club & love it. But when it comes to pizza that is very objective. In the yacht club you can order pizza from the Italian restaurant, yes it is good, but saying better than Princess is questionable. Princess pizza varies from shiptoship. ingredients better on MSC & overall taste

We did lose the service on our TV all day Thursday and up till 3pm Friday. We heard others saying they lost TV from late Wednesday until Saturday. We received 100 per person OBR and should be receiving our check 4-6 weeks after the cruise. We were in a regular balcony stateroom (not a deluxe balcony stateroom). I'm guessing those in a mini suite or regular suite probably got more since they paid more for their staterooms or suites. That's the only thing that went wrong on the cruise and it didn't affect our great time and wonderful cruise!:cool:

We were in a mini-suite and got $100 pp because of the television issue. Maybe the people who got the higher amounts had a longer outage?

We have been on Msc many times & several in the yacht club & love it. But when it comes to pizza that is very objective. In the yacht club you can order pizza from the Italian restaurant, yes it is good, but saying better than Princess is questionable. Princess pizza varies from shiptoship. ingredients better on MSC & overall taste

Earlier this year, my wife got very sick on MSC. We decided to eat dinner in the buffet. It has the worse food I have ever had.

:mad: