OBC workaround has been extended to all Azamara voyages!

BBMacLaird

Our advice would be, do you think it might be a capacity limited excursion e.g. a chefs tour - if it is i book quite far ahead. If it is a trip that larger numbers will go on - say a drive around tour, I would book it about two months out. That is just our pattern others may say different.

We have our first Azamara cruise Sept 21, 2018. It is the Iberian Passage that starts in Lisbon and ends in Barcelona. I've been following the OBC booking situation for almost a year. I have two questions. One for Bonnie and one for experienced Azamara cruisers.

For Bonnie: I'm following that the OBC workaround fix has been extended for 2018 and that's great. But is it still on the agenda to be able to book on line precruise and use the OBC or has this gone on the back burner due to the workaround?

Thanks in advance

Brian

Hi Brian,

Wow, you have a lot of OBC! Lucky you!

Re your question to me, yes, the permanent fix is still on the table, but I do not know the latest timing.

P.s. I am currently on vacation on the Journey but old habits are hard to break so I'm checking CC before bed.