Live from the Ruby Princess!

Coffeeluvr05

Coffeeluvro5, you mentioned the Cruise Director's first name was Duke. Could you please mention his last name. When we cruise we like to go to the game shows and trivia. The cruise staff can really make cruising a lot of fun, so when were on the Ruby in early March I hope we have a great staff. Also, who was the captain in charge? The Commodore of the Princess fleet Giuseppe Romano prefers commanding the Ruby Princess when at sea. Thanks for any info.

Coffeeluvro5, you mentioned the Cruise Director's first name was Duke. Could you please mention his last name. When we cruise we like to go to the game shows and trivia. The cruise staff can really make cruising a lot of fun, so when were on the Ruby in early March I hope we have a great staff. Also, who was the captain in charge? The Commodore of the Princess fleet Giuseppe Romano prefers commanding the Ruby Princess when at sea. Thanks for any info.

I think his name is Duke Christopher. Check the link below where I listed the patters for the captain in charge. I don’t recall who it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My wife and I were on the same cruise as Coffeluvr05. I must say that for 800 kids on board, we weren't too bothered by the little 'uns. (OK, there are always complete brats around, but we seemed to have missed them. We only got off the boat late afternoon in PV to do the sunset sail and stayed on board the rest of the time.

I had no issue ordering my surf and turf (beef Wellington and a lobster tail) on formal night (and I was in my tux too) and the waiter brought them out at the same time too which was nice.

We did try Share on the last night as it was offered at a 2nd anniversary price of $29. Cant say that I would do it again and I would have felt robbed if I'd paid the usual price of $39. We were also a little disappointed to see that they only had the British pub lunch one one sea day. We've done this cruise a few times and they usually have the pub lunch twice during the week.

Princess are definitely enforcing the 15 drink limit on the drinks package (not from personal experience mind you... just overhearing conversations)

Now that we've reloaded on the FCD, it's off to book the MR again, but this time on the Royal for 2019

We thought it was weird they didn’t offer the pub lunch a second time. Wow, I’m surprised about the need to enforce the 15 drink limit. Makes me wonder if there was sharing going on. Glad to hear I’m probably not missing out by not going to Share. I thought the MDR food was delicious! We did the FCD too! First time we did. So excited for that! Can it be put toward a cruise we already booked for next year?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums