Is my TA not telling the truth

Glad you got your OBC! I’m with WetToes on this one. It’s probably time to get a new TA. We shopped around quite a bit, and ultimately seemed to find a good one. He will always get to give the first bid to us on future sailings, but shopping around never hurts! Good luck and

Enjoy your OBC. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi,

Reading this thread, I'm just curious about whether my TA is giving me correct info. We booked five cruises onboard with RC Next Cruise & immediately transferred them to our TA. All the cruise prices were lower on TA website & each had obc of $275 (it was during a WOW sale).

RC said our TA would honour the lower price when transferred. But we now find that our TA isn't lowering the prices & says the $275 is not in addition to what RC offered onboard ($150 deposit refund plus $100 each). Not sure who is correct. Should I be challenging this?

Thanks,

NJ

Hi,

Reading this thread, I'm just curious about whether my TA is giving me correct info. We booked five cruises onboard with RC Next Cruise & immediately transferred them to our TA. All the cruise prices were lower on TA website & each had obc of $275 (it was during a WOW sale).

RC said our TA would honour the lower price when transferred. But we now find that our TA isn't lowering the prices & says the $275 is not in addition to what RC offered onboard ($150 deposit refund plus $100 each). Not sure who is correct. Should I be challenging this?

Thanks,

NJ

Ask the TA for a 3-way conference call with you and Royal. Sometimes just asking for this makes the TA find a way to give you what was promised.

Ask the TA for a 3-way conference call with you and Royal. Sometimes just asking for this makes the TA find a way to give you what was promised.

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the reply. Wasn't sure what to do about this. Do you think it would be worthwhile to contact the CEO of the travel agency (one of the big online sites) for clarification too?

TA says obc on their website was part of what RC was offering. Didn't make sense to me as thought TA's offer was separate?

NJ

There was a terrific price break on our Serenade cruise but it was after final payment. I knew I couldn't get a price break so because of the timing so I upgraded from an Inside N to an Oceanview F for a low difference of $12.00 for both of us. I was happy. So something can be done. The people of CC are very knowledgeable & helpful.