Countdown clock

lynnek

I had same problem back in Sept and posted how I got it to work again ..

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2548534

( Note-The link in the old post from Sept may not work now so if not ,sign in using ..

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/ )

Hope it helps .

Edited by kalos

I am having the same problem, signing in to .com has not helped (nor has changing the last line of the link to .com rather than .co.uk). I did manage to get one clock to show, after repeated attempts. The problem is that I don't know what I did differently to get it to work and have not been able to repeat it!

I am having the same problem, signing in to .com has not helped (nor has changing the last line of the link to .com rather than .co.uk). I did manage to get one clock to show, after repeated attempts. The problem is that I don't know what I did differently to get it to work and have not been able to repeat it!

Signing into .com will not make the countdowns work . Once signed into .com you would delete

all the countdowns that are not working and then put them back in ,then click save before you sign out of the.com site.

Now when you sign in on the .co.uk they should be working . Also renew any desktop shortcut you may have on your PC .

The links I had put there were simply as a link to an old post of mine and the latter to take you to the .com site, not to mend or cure any faults with the countdown clocks.

I know it has helped others to get them working again ,works for some maybe not others.

I see yours is working , so happy days whatever you did ;p

• 4 months later...

I have my next one that I created ages ago, but can’t get any new ones either. I tried the .com and the .com.au sites, and all I get is a copy of the url where the code originated or a little square box. I can see that html is set to off, but can’t seem to change it. I’m on my iPad.

Edited by Missmiaow