If at first you don't succeed . .

I wanted to buy the bogo first and second night dining package. It would show up as an offer but when it came time to select a time, I would get an error saying that, that dining isn't available. I called the crown and anchor desk and after a bit, the gentleman told me that the offer had reached capacity. Knowing that plans change and people cancel, I tried again the next day. The woman at crown and anchor was in the middle of adding it, had taken my cc number etc, and we got disconnected. Third day, just called the main cust service number, she says yeah, there's a problem with the website, give me a couple minutes. Within five minutes she had booked it for me.

On a completely different note, since it's a twelve nighter, I took a chance and upgraded from a balcony to suite guarantee. Ended up with a spa junior suite 6240, on anthem. Never stayed on a mid deck before, usually deck 11 or 12. Any thoughts on that cabin or location. It's on the hump which I know is good. Any downside to that location though? Looks pretty convenient. Near elevators, mid ship etc.

Nothing wrong with deck 6 on Anthem. Your cabin is not one of the many obstructed cabins on that deck that look out at the side of a lifeboat. You will also have easy access to the secret door to Two70. We used that shortcut a lot when we traveled with my Mom who had a cabin on deck 6.

I wanted to buy the bogo first and second night dining package. It would show up as an offer but when it came time to select a time, I would get an error saying that, that dining isn't available. I called the crown and anchor desk and after a bit, the gentleman told me that the offer had reached capacity. Knowing that plans change and people cancel, I tried again the next day. The woman at crown and anchor was in the middle of adding it, had taken my cc number etc, and we got disconnected. Third day, just called the main cust service number, she says yeah, there's a problem with the website, give me a couple minutes. Within five minutes she had booked it for me.

On a completely different note, since it's a twelve nighter, I took a chance and upgraded from a balcony to suite guarantee. Ended up with a spa junior suite 6240, on anthem. Never stayed on a mid deck before, usually deck 11 or 12. Any thoughts on that cabin or location. It's on the hump which I know is good. Any downside to that location though? Looks pretty convenient. Near elevators, mid ship etc.

For the most part, that is a great cabin in a great location. You *may* get some odors from Jamie's Italian restaurant.

Secret door on Deck 6: Walk straight back to the aft end of the corridor. In the middle of the wall you will see a VERY heavy metal door. Just open it (heave ho!) and walk right in. You'll be on the mezzanine, in the library and internet area, but you can go down stairs on either the left or right and be on the main floor of Two70.

:)

Secret door on Deck 6: Walk straight back to the aft end of the corridor. In the middle of the wall you will see a VERY heavy metal door. Just open it (heave ho!) and walk right in. You'll be on the mezzanine, in the library and internet area, but you can go down stairs on either the left or right and be on the main floor of Two70.

:)

I predict a great many specialty coffees and kummelwecks in my future!

• 1 month later...

The secret door was hit or miss. Sometimes locked, sometimes not. Great when it was unlocked. Cabin location was great but noise issues from public restroom beneath. Loved the sjs and would book that class again, although not that cabin/deck Love wonderland, chops was ok. Coastal Kitchen food and service is the best on the ship in my opinion.

Edited by Greenmomma
spelling

The secret door was hit or miss. Sometimes locked, sometimes not. Great when it was unlocked. Cabin location was great but noise issues from public restroom beneath. Loved the sjs and would book that class again, although not that cabin/deck Love wonderland, chops was ok. Coastal Kitchen food and service is the best on the ship in my opinion.

HHHMMMMM..........this is highly suspicious.

It is a VERY heavy door. Are you SURE that sometimes you were just not pulling/pushing hard enough?

That is an emergency door that should NOT be locked.

HHHMMMMM..........this is highly suspicious.

It is a VERY heavy door. Are you SURE that sometimes you were just not pulling/pushing hard enough?

That is an emergency door that should NOT be locked.

Yes, in fact one time trying to exit 270 I was walking with a crew member and he expressed concern that it was locked.