Luggage Valet Experience

You only needed to pay for 1 of you since you only had 2 bags. You could have printed other boarding pass at airport
So I miss spoke. We had 2 bags each, and in a grand suite so we did not have to pay. I just mentioned the price because even if we were not in a GS it would still have been totally worth it!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

I have used luggage valet when I sailed on Allure. I loved it and it was so easy. I did self-debarkation as I wanted to get to the airport early as it was my first time using it.

I just wish it would be available for flights at 10:30 instead of 11:30 as now SW has changed the flights to 10:30 and I can't use it for my next time. I have to do self-debarkation and cart that suitcase with me.

If you are sailing into Miami but flying out of FLL, will they let you use Luggage Valet?

I am guessing they will. I know last year when we sailed into PE the form had a note that flights out of MIA had to depart later than flights from FLL.

Not to worry about in advance as you can't sign up anyway until you get on board.