Specialty Restaurants Holiday Dinners

cmmarch

When we boarded the EN last year for the NYE cruise, Chops was already sold out for all three nights with a special menu and higher prices.

We ended up in the MDR where they served Surf (lobster tail) and Turf (Filet). They also had hats, noisemakers, etc. on the tables. Dinner was delicious and we had a great time celebrating New Years in the MDR.

When we boarded the EN last year for the NYE cruise, Chops was already sold out for all three nights with a special menu and higher prices.

We ended up in the MDR where they served Surf (lobster tail) and Turf (Filet). They also had hats, noisemakers, etc. on the tables. Dinner was delicious and we had a great time celebrating New Years in the MDR.

Thanks! I do have reservation for Xmas eve for Chops and MDR for Xmas day dinner so I'll stick with that and report back!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We paid for my group of 6 for the holiday dinner at Giovanni's on Oasis last Christmas Eve. We had a very nice time. The service was excellent and the food was good. Was it worth the huge cost? No. I wouldn't pay that again for the experience. Besides a glass of champagne and some lobster tails the meal was no different than the regular Giovanni menu. The website sucked me in with the image of a gorgeous table all decorated for Christmas and in reality there were no extra decorations or anything special.