Has anyone done the "Escape Room" during your cruise?

milogurd

Which cruise was this on and when? I'm on the Sapphire next February. I'd love to do this. I've done them at home in San Diego, as well as a really fun scavenger hunt/mystery, where you didn't escape, but you walked around for a few hours finding clues and solving a murder mystery. I've looked through the sign-ups and haven't seen anything about this. Would you know before the cruise or do you have to sign up on board?

On the Sapphire Princess this summer, they had sign up on the first sea day, second day of cruise. It was listed in the Patter as "Escape the Room" or something like that. It was difficult to find - I even went to Customer Service desk asking about it and they didn't know. If you need to ask anyone, ask the CD staff. We lined up in the library and signed up. They did it 3 or 4 different nights I believe, with several sessions per evening with 8 people were session. They were all port days for us but all after we were supposed to be on the ship.

Unfortunately it is from what people have posted.

I hope they change it from year to year and not just keep it the same for years on end.:(

I read a description of one escape room on the ship and mine was different. So they must have more than one.

• 1 month later...
On 9/18/2018 at 10:55 AM, Amster12345 said:

Which cruise was this on and when? I'm on the Sapphire next February. I'd love to do this. I've done them at home in San Diego, as well as a really fun scavenger hunt/mystery, where you didn't escape, but you walked around for a few hours finding clues and solving a murder mystery. I've looked through the sign-ups and haven't seen anything about this. Would you know before the cruise or do you have to sign up on board?

This was offered on the Coral twice during the 60 day Pac Rim cruise we just got off of. Info was in the patter on both embarkation days. (60 day was sold as a 28 and 32 day also).