Steakhouse ? on the Dream

azcruzers

Can you pay for the steakhouse ahead of time? I booked a reservation but didn't see an option to pay. Excursions, bottomless bubbles, and spa passes asked for my credit card at time of booking. We have never been to the steakhouse but my son, who is not going, wanted to buy us dinner there. Wish I knew the nights there will be shows. I really enjoy going to the shows and would not want to miss one because I was at dinner.

There is not a way to pay for the steakhouse ahead of time directly. Your son could purchase a carnival gift card or cruise cash for you to cover the fee though. I believe it’s $35 per person.

The “free” wine is a house red or white, no moscato. You can opt to purchase a bottle off the wine list for 50% off. Then you can take the rest of the bottle back to your room or have it sent to the dining room for another nights dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I also know that if you book on the first night that a free bottle of wine is included. . We aren't wine drinkers but I will occasionally drink a glass of mascato. Is that available as the free wine?

Moscato is not the free wine. It is what I drink, that's how I know. lol

We find the free wine worth exactly what we pay for it. Next time would do the 50% off and get something we like.

This is my thought exactly! The 50% off is an amazing deal depending on the wine you order. We order one that we love and it’s cheaper with the special than buying it from the winery directly.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums