Internet question

nursemom2

I have 2 questions, what is the diamond plus discount for the Internet on a 7 day cruise.? Also, I only see surf and stream on the cruise planner for 15.99 a day. Is there just a surf offer when you get on board? Thanks so much for any help...[emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Are you travelling with another D+ or solo?

We have always used Wifey's voucher to buy one day surf and one day surf and stream on days 2 and 3 then use my voucher, which was worth $40+, to buy internet for the rest of the cruise on day 4.

Pete

I'm traveling with my 3 sisters ( in one room!Yikes!!) And they are all first time cruisers....So I'm trying to figure out how to spread out the internet usage ...

I'm traveling with my 3 sisters ( in one room!Yikes!!) And they are all first time cruisers....So I'm trying to figure out how to spread out the internet usage ...

You can all share a one device package, but only one can be on at the a time. If you need 24x7 texting to all 4 phones, then you need a 4-device package.

It's an increase in benefit corresponding to the increase in price for one day from $20 to $23. Multi-day prices have also gone up.

The increase was first reported 2+ weeks ago on Anthem and confirmed on a few other ships since.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks, guys. :)

You can all share a one device package, but only one can be on at the a time. If you need 24x7 texting to all 4 phones, then you need a 4-device package.

Thanks Bob.... It will be just like it was when we were teenagers... 4 girls sharing one phone!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]