Thanksgiving Freedom Cruise 2017...Lots of Pics

cruisewithwife

We then walked over to Higgs beach....we decided not to go in the water as we didn't want to get all wet and then have to walk around

enhance

There was not many people in the water that day

enhance

enhance

We came across a cool 3-wheeler...I would not want to drive in Key West at all narrow roads

enhance

They even have a beach just for dogs

enhance

enhance

On our walk back to the ship we came across this store which we wished we were not so full already

enhance

The cookies here looked amazing

enhance

Next stop was Kino's sandals where they make everything right in the store. Makenna was at a bad in between size and they did not have much for her. Ainsley got herself a pair very similar to this just a little smaller

enhance

We finally got back to the ship and upon our arrival there was a surprise waiting for us

enhance

enhance

Malcolm via John Heald had sent the girls each a ship on a stick, a medal, and some chocolate covered strawberries.

It was time for a little rest and then shower and get ready for dinner

Love reading your review. Detailed and really enjoying all the photos! I miss the days when our kids were young to take on vacation. Great memories.

Thank you....there was some times on the cruise where we were thinking how much nicer it would be without kids on it haha

Thank you! We are loving reliving the cruise with your photos. I keep telling my family, "We did this, but we just didn't take such good pictures!" So enjoyed meeting y'all.

Thanks it was great getting to meet you guys as well and hope you had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Love your review and pictures. Now I am so excited for April to get here so that I can check out the freedom. I wish that we were going to key west but hey I am looking forward to Honduras and Belize never been to those two places. Cozumel is a different story lols. Love Cozumel

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Love your review and pictures. Now I am so excited for April to get here so that I can check out the freedom. I wish that we were going to key west but hey I am looking forward to Honduras and Belize never been to those two places. Cozumel is a different story lols. Love Cozumel

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Key West is nice but not as great as we expected first time we went....we want to go to Honduras and Belize sometime

I believe we ordered some room service however sorry I didn't take any pictures of that. I will tell you though room service is amazing and a few of our favorite things are the peanut butter and jelly...I know seems crazy but DW says these are amazing. I am a fan of the BLT and the tuna. We had our light snack rested some and got showered so we could head to dinner.

enhance

enhance