we got 41 cm of snow approx 18"

MrsMoose2001

Thanks ladies, will do Caviargirl, tomorrow, actually no probs here, We have a fireplace, but don't use it. On the rare occasion if we have company I'll ask DH to light it, but even then most of the time don't bother. It's in the living room and I prefer to read or watch TV in bed.

For food, I'm generally well stocked, but with just the two of us, I don't cook big anymore. Today I did a bigger meal because I was home all day and was more motivated.

Harder for you with the kids and being in a rural area.

Ohh - that's a lot of snow. We had a foot last week but yesterday had almost two inches of rain. Our driveway is like an ice skating rink now because it was below freezing last night. We still have snow on the ground - hope it stays cold so we can have that White Christmas. According to the weather, looks like we won't get any new snow before Christmas.

Mrs. M. actually I enjoy snow days. Everyone is home. I can make a big pot of soup that lasts all day. We play board games or read by the fireplace. If we lose hydro, we had the BQ and propane stove (outside) in the garage. Candles are wonderful in an old house. In 20 years we have only had 2 major hydro losses for 1 day at a time thank goodness. Hope your weekend is great.

It has been so many years since I've been in snow! The last time was probably more than 20 years ago and I still remember how excited I was to see it snow and try to catch snowflakes on my tongue.

I was still in shirt sleeves and capri length jeans for work this week, although my ankles did get a bit chilled yesterday!

I hope all of you that have snow will enjoy your white Christmas, Hannukah, or New Years Eve! Or, even just your snow days if you don't celebrate any holidays :D .

Thanks Happy KS and the same to you even without the snow.

I need the snow, lol, going skiing to Vermont, not to far from us, about 3-1/2 hours by car ,I saw on the Net they got a real good dumping:)

Going to try to see the Geshia Memoris movie today and a casual dinner after the movie.

Have fun in Vermont, I love it there. I was actually born in New Hampshire and lived in Vermont until I was 6 years old, but I hardly remember it. I have many relatives throughout Vermont and New Hampshire, I swear I will get back there some year for Thanksgiving or Christmas! The last few times I have been back it has been for fall foliage and a family reunion in the summer.

Kathy, I did not know that you have family here. My step-son lives in San Diego. Are you in that area? He sends me pictures every night of the Pacific Ocean sunsets. I send him a blank white page...I tell him it is all the snow we are getting!

Mrs Moose, we have PLENTY of snow in the mountains here! Enjoy your ski vacation over the holidays! (I stayed home too since the teachers and students did not have school. I packed for my Netherlands trip. I tried shopping yesterday and today but nothing caught my eye. Everything here is blah blah blah).

Coka

It just keeps snowing and snowing here. As soon as I get my car uncovered, it snows again. But I don't mind the snow. It's the ice that's a pain to drive in! We've been getting it a few inches at a time though. 6" tops at a time. The sad part is that it isn't even winter yet and we're supposed to get a lot of snow this winter!

Mrs. Moose has Montreal dug itself out yet from all that snow. My hotmail email is now working forestcreek@hotmail.com. The christmas rush is now coupled with son's hockey and DH short excursion to hockey game in Toronto on Friday....no time for shopping meeting:( friends in box seats at ACC.:) (Toronto vs Boston....DH is a lonely Boston fan)

Hi, I sent you a private e-mail Bobby's Girl.

We are slowly digging out. They are removing the snow, slowly, I think they said 5 days in total, but unless they hurry up and do the other side of my street, it will be more than 5 days, lol.

They finally did one side last night. Usually we are one of the first, but not this year!.

Hope you had fun at the game.

Archived