NCAA football championship game on Oasis?

My two daughters go there and the senior was awarded a ticket to the rose bowl and championship game.

Hopefully they will have the game. If not buy a day of surf and stream and it will be broadcasted and live streamed on espn. GO DAWGS.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Um, I can watch this somwhere on the ship, right?!! I went to grad school at UGA and am a huge Bulldog fan.
Go Dawgs.

You may also be able to pick it up from the Internet if you buy a package or get free days. We listened to the SEC championship game on our last OA cruise.

Our kids went to UGA as did all SIL's family. Our 6 year old triplet grandsons are ecstatic!!!

On oasis now. Some bowl games were shown at On Air bar or at the pub. The aqua theater was used for activities like belly flop so the games were not shown there. We were looking for the outback bowl and had to use our internet to stream the game.

On oasis now. Some bowl games were shown at On Air bar or at the pub. The aqua theater was used for activities like belly flop so the games were not shown there. We were looking for the outback bowl and had to use our internet to stream the game.
Sounds like the most important game of the College Football season should make the cut for On Air and the pub.

Go Dawgs!