What category now has Royal Genies in 2018?

I've read on these boards a few times that Royal has changed Sky Loft Suites to Sky Class rather than Star Class starting sometime in 2018. I'm wondering if someone booked last year for a Sky Loft that was in Star Class, does that mean they paid for the Royal Genie as part of their cruise price and now Royal is moving that Sky Loft to Sky class with no genie? I'm at the point I don't know what to believe anymore. I have two friends who are booked in Sky Lofts this June and not sure what they're going to end up with.

Anyone know what is really happening with this?

Thanks for any info.

Swiss

No suite categories are being downgraded from Star Class to Sky Class. The names have changed on some of the suite categories (i.e., Sky Loft is now called Star Loft) but if it was Star Class before, it will be Star Class now.

I did a mock-booking for a suite in November of 2019. One of the suite levels that comes up (on Allure of The Seas) is the STAR LOFT SUITE. The room choices are 1718 and 1720, the old SKY LOFT SUITES. STAR CLASS amenities are listed. This appears to be the case for OASIS CLASS ships.

Relax.

I got some clarification from Royal and a Genie on this. For Oasis class ships, Sky Loft Suites are being re-named Star Loft and are Star Class.

For Quantum class ships, Sky Loft Suite are remaining Sky Loft and are Sky Class.

For a while, the website erroneously showed "sky loft suites" on Anthem as Star Class, but they no longer show Star Class. I had booked a Sky Loft Suite on Anthem and had to move my reservation around to obtain Star Class benefits.